Welcome to Saint Theodore Roman Catholic Church
We love visitors and are always happy to receive new members! Our website is one way that we provide helpful information to both visitors and parish members alike. As Christ's disciples, God has given us many gifts and talents, which are evident by the activity and presence of our parishioners. We pray together, we sing together, we work together, and we laugh together to build a strong future for our parish. The groups, ministries, and people you see throughout these pages reflect not only our present, but our future. We welcome you to Saint Theodore and hope that you will enjoy your visit and look forward to a day when you might join us in prayer.
We proclaim to all people the salvation which has appeared in Jesus Christ, so that by the lives we live and in our apostolic activities, all may come "to know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent" (John 17:3), and have life in all its fullness.
Recent executive orders from Governor Murphy have significantly relaxed some of the restrictions imposed to control the spread of COVID-19. The following guidelines are issued for the Diocese of Metuchen:
● All pews may be opened for seating. You are encouraged to practice social distancing.
● The Parish Hall is designated for those who would prefer to keep a greater distance.
● Altar servers, lectors, ushers, greeters and Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion can be returned to service.
● Ushers may take up the offertory collection at the proper time and the procession to present the gifts of bread and wine may be resumed.
● The distribution of Holy Communion should be returned to its proper place within the Communion Rite.
● Effective May 19, 2021, indoor religious services and celebrations may be held at 100% of the room’s capacity with appropriate social distancing. There will no longer be a cap for the amount of people permitted in the church.
● At the conclusion of Mass we ask that if you brought sanitizing hand wipes with you to please wipe your area where you were seated and as you leave church please remember social distancing.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 8:45 am
First Friday & First Saturday 8:45 am
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday:
30 minutes before Mass or by appointment.
Miraculous Medal Novena
Following Monday 8:45 am Mass
St. Joseph Devotion
Following Tuesday 8:45 am Mass
Divine Mercy Chaplet
Following Friday 8:45 am Mass
Check out what's new on our facebook feed!